Pershing Field Garden Friends will lead the “Big Dig 2020” on Sat. Nov. 7 (rain date Nov. 8). This is a great opportunity for families and friends to work safely together planting 2,500 daffodil and tulip bulbs throughout Pershing Field Park.
No experience necessary, you will be taught how to plant the bulbs. Gloves and tools will be provided. Wear clothes that can get dirty. We will be highlighting the memorial stones in Pershing Field Park with the flowers.
This free event will run from 9 AM – 3 PM.
- Sign-ups ahead are necessary. https://pershingfieldbigdig.eventbrite.com
- Masks are required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meet in front of the Community Center in Pershing Field Park.
- A box lunch will be provided for volunteers.
Funding for this event was made available by the Jersey City Economic Development Covid-19 Relief Grant and is being carried out in partnership with the Jersey City Parks Coalition.
- An evening of fabulous food, wine and fun to benefit the gardens and programs at Pershing Field.
Tuesday | 17 December | 2019
Seated Four-Course Dinner with wine pairings | 7:30
Corto | 507 Palisade Ave. | Jersey City
$125 | all-inclusive
PFGF is thrilled to partner with three of our favorite Jersey City Heights locals to raise funds for our beloved Pershing Field:
- Matt Moschella, Chef and Partner at Corto
- Anthony Giglio from Food & Wine Magazine
- Laura Marchetti of Riverview Wines
Head on over to Eventbrite for ticktes: https://pfgf2019winterdelights.eventbrite.com
Pershing Field Garden Friends presents
Tuesday, Dec. 18th, 2018
7:00 – 10:00 pm
276 Central Avenue, Jersey City Heights, NJ
Your ticket includes a fabulous sit-down dinner and entertainment. Live music will be provided by Cabaret Savignon, a local female a cappella group.
To purchase tickets to our holiday party:
Hudson County Executive Tom DeGise & The Board of Chosen Freeholders
cordially invite you to commemorate the
World War Ι Centennial
A service honoring the memory of the heroes of WWΙ
Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 1 pm
Pershing Field, Jersey City
For more information please contact Joann Northgrave
at the Hudson County Office of Veterans Affairs